Price £100,000 - Available

  • 25% Ownership With £501.70 PCM Rent For Remaining 75% Not Owned
  • Modern 1st Floor Apartment
  • Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
  • 116 Year Lease Remaining
  • Royal Military Academy Development
  • 2 Double Sized Bedrooms
  • Spacious Lounge Diner
  • Modern Bathroom
  • Underground Parking Bay
  • £174 PCM Service Charge & £100 P Annum Ground Rent

For 25% ownership we offer to you this beautifully conditioned & modern 2 double bedroom 1st floor apartment in the heart of the historic Royal Military Academy which is accessible only via secured gating. Boasting a concierge, communal gym & cricket pitch. Plus a 116 year lease remaining & an allocated underground parking bay, The abode benefits from having a sizeable balcony off the contemporary fitted kitchen. Then there is the spacious lounge dining room along with the bathroom and bedrooms. The communal entrance also comes with a lift. The monthly rent is £501.70 based on the remaining 75% not owned. Plus the monthly service charge is £173.98 along with the yearly ground rent of £100.

Call Alan Ives Estate Agents today to view. EPC rating B.

Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.

Floor Plan
EER Chart

The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.

EIR Chart

The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.