If your property is being managed by us you can get in touch with us any time to report a maintenance issue.
Being a Responsible Tenant
Looking after your property is part of being a good, responsible tenant.
Whilst Landlords have a responsibility to maintain certain standards, so do tenants. If you’re unsure of who is responsible for what, you can always check your tenancy agreement. In summary though, tenants should:
- Limit any damage to fixtures and fittings
- Make good any damage caused by their behaviour
- Keep the interior in reasonable decorative order
- Not carry out alterations to the property without the Landlord’s written permission
- Report any damage or issues to the Landlord or Property Manager promptly
Reporting an Issue
If your property is being managed by us you can raise and track work orders at home, at work or on the go. Herddle’s intuitive platform enables you to simply raise a job with supporting photographs that will then be sent to our growing network of verified Herddle contractors. Work orders can be tracked so you are confident your maintenance request is being dealt with.
Out of office hours, your call will be diverted to our emergency contact centre.
If your property is not being managed by us, you should get in touch with your Landlord immediately to report a maintenance issue.