If your property is being managed by us you can get in touch with us any time to report a maintenance issue.
Being a Responsible Tenant
Looking after your property is part of being a good, responsible tenant.
Whilst Landlords have a responsibility to maintain certain standards, so do tenants. If you’re unsure of who is responsible for what, you can always check your tenancy agreement. In summary though, tenants should:
- Limit any damage to fixtures and fittings
- Make good any damage caused by their behaviour
- Keep the interior in reasonable decorative order
- Not carry out alterations to the property without the Landlord’s written permission
- Report any damage or issues to the Landlord or Property Manager promptly
Reporting an Issue
If your property is being managed by us you can get in touch with us any time via email or telephone on 0208 854 0101. Or you can log an issue online by clicking here
During office hours, your call will be answered by one of our team.
Out of office hours, your call will diverted to our emergency contact centre, who will deal with any emergencies.
If your property is not being managed by us, you should get in touch with your Landlord immediately to report a maintenance issue.